Date(s) - 19 May
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
The DeKalb Entertainment Commission (DEC) will host its 2020 Entertainment Expo virtually beginning on May 19, 2020, and May 21, 2020, at 1 p.m. via Zoom and Facebook Live. Since our launch in 2017, we have committed to advancing and strengthening the creative industry. 2020 has been challenging because of COVID-19; however, we will not waiver in our commitment to providing chances for the creative community to connect, collaborate, and create projects in film, music, and digital entertainment. We have converted our wildly popular annual Entertainment Expo into numerous creative and fun virtual events for the creative to enjoy live. The line-up will include monthly virtual talks, panels, and master classes from some of our industry-best experts as well as several events that were developed with their partner, Film Impact Georgia.
The first virtual event is a webinar entitled “Gig Economy During COVID-19” with the following panelists:
- Bart Phillips, Chief Storyteller – Sunseeker Media
- Jorel “JFly” Flynn, President/CEO – How Big Is Your Dream Foundation, Inc.
- Ruby Riesinger, Area Director of Business Consultant – Unv. of Georgia Small Business Development Center
This webinar will be a one-hour panel designed to provide a perspective to attendees on the challenges experienced by Gig Workers(Creative Community) during this unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic.
- Date & Time: Tuesday, May 19, 2020, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Zoom and Facebook Live
- Cost: Free Registration
- Registration: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_xWeGZi84Rjm4Ncb9XuuzMQ