May 9: Creative Xpo at Fernbank Museum Showcases Georgia’s Expertise in Digital Media, Art, Technology, Entertainment
DeKalb Entertainment Commission Among Panelists and Exhibitors, Attendees will Learn and Collaborate with Demonstrations, Exhibits, Panels, Industry Insights
What: The 3rd annual “Creative Xpo & Conference” is an interactive event showcasing Georgia expertise in a range of creative fields, including film and tv production, animation, art, game design, programming, web design and more.
Attendees will play, learn, collaborate and participate in demonstrations, exhibits and panels. The event is also a networking event for creative businesses, start-ups and professionals to showcase their latest ideas, products, and services.
When: May 9, 2019, 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Where: Fernbank Museum of Natural History, 767 Clifton Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
Panel Topics Include:
- Gaming in Georgia – The power of Georgia’s gaming industry, including esports, game design, behind gaming
- Getting the Most Out of Your Brand
- The Art of Video Content
- The Marketplace for the Music Industry – A deep-dive into radio production, publishing deals, music libraries, cross promotion, and live streaming
- Marketing with email, advertising, automation, social media
- Financing Your Project
- DeKalb Entertainment Commission (DEC): Connect + Collaborate + Create – Find out what DeKalb’s One Stop Shop for Entertainment has to offer! DEC is actively engaged in providing opportunities to support the creative community, including workshops, panels, film festivals and the annual Entertainment Expo.
Tickets: $45. Link: http://tinyurl.com/yywlb745 (Use Promo Code: “only20” and pay only $20)
- John Lawson, Colderice Media
- Shelbria Jackson, Dee Dee Murray, Jessica Stewart, DeKalb Entertainment Commission
- Andrew Greenberg, Ga Game Developers Association
- Zane Everett, IGDA Atlanta
- Bilal Morris, IHeartRadio
- Mario Reid, Kombo Breakerz Podcast
- Natasha Murphy, Nicely Built
- Pharoh Martin, Radio One ATL
- Gil Jones, Radio One ATL
- Redd Dread, Radio One ATL
- Nabil Ismail, Skillshot Media
- Nita Mandar, Turner Sports
- Lincoln Parks, Web Mobile Fusion
The DeKalb Entertainment Commission is supporting the event and will be among the panel speakers and exhibitors. The Commission is charged with stimulating economic growth across the county in film, television, music and digital entertainment.